Online Registration Form for the 2018/19 Season
We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2018/19 season. It is our hope that we have enough players to ice teams in each age group, from Bumble Bee all the way up to Midget!
Players previously registered with another Girls Hockey Association will require:
1. Completed registration online and payment
2. Proof of age (copy of birth certificate)
3. Permission to Skate and/or Release form (Must have before going on ice for the season)
Registration fees for registrations submitted on or before July 15, 2018 are: Bumblebee $200, Novice, Atom and Peewee $275, Bantam $300 and Midget $325.
Registration fees for registrations submitted after July 15, 2018 are: Bumblebee $225, Novice, Atom and Peewee $325, Bantam $350 and Midget $375.
Bumble Bees (Timbits) (2012-2015)
To register, complete the registration form (online or offline) and submit registration fee.
Player registration form can be completed offline or online using the fields below.
In order to be processed all registrations must include the following:
1. Copy of completed online or offline registration form, and
2. Full registration payment
1. Full amount at time of registration, or
2. $100.00 deposit dated no later than August 15, 2018, together with post-dated cheque for remainder of balance owing dated no later than October 15, 2018.
Method of Payment:
1. etransfer to email@example.com
.com) **please include player’s name in notes
2. Mail/drop off Completed Registration Form, with cheque(s) made payable to “HGHA Huntsville Girls Hockey Association”
C/o Huntsville Foot Health Centre
4-367 Muskoka Road 3 N
Huntsville, On, P1H 1H6
3. Pay in Person during our “In-Person Registrations” TBD
If you are applying other credits or sponsorship toward your registration, please indicate under Other Credits (i.e. Kid Sport, Jump Start, or a Private Sponsor). Forward the voucher to the Registrar as soon as you receive it. To make arrangements for an alternative payment schedule please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
NSFs and Requests for Refunds:
1. There will be a $40.00 admin fee applied to all NSF
2. Requests for refunds will be reviewed on an individual basis, and determined by such factors as fees already paid by the Association on behalf of the Player (i.e. HCA
Insurance), Division and Registration Fee pro-rated to expenses paid by the Association to date of refund request, and an Administration fee if required as determined by the Executive.
3. Absolutely no refunds will be issued after December 1, 2018.
4. All refund requests must be made through the Registrar. Please note that total payment must be received by October 15, 2018. Failure to do so may result in loss of Player ice time.
I hereby covenant and agree to indemnity and save harmless the Huntsville Girls’ Hockey Association (Officers, Servants, Agents, Employees, Volunteers) with respect to any claim or demand arising out of any damages or injury, caused by or arising from participation of the applicant registered during any program in any facility or location where this program is being held.
HGHA Tournament Sponsorship and Volunteering Expectations
Each year, HGHA hosts a home tournament in January. HGHA players participate at no additional cost if the requirements below are met. As the tournament is our main fundraiser and the reason that our registration fees are so low, each family (excluding Bumble Bees) is required to participate by finding a sponsor, donating an auction item and volunteering. The requirements are indicated below:
- One $50 sponsor (if no sponsor is provided, the family will be expected to pay the $50 directly to HGHA prior to participating in the tournament).
- One auction table item.
- 6 hours of volunteer time.